Wednesday 14 November 2012

5 top healthy meal plan resources


If you're anything like me you'll agree that kitchen inspiration sometimes runs thin! Planning in the kitchen is not my strong point and I'm often left staring blankly into the fridge trying to figure something out. 

To help I've decided to put together a list of top healthy meal plan sites that I can refer to for regular inspiration. As a KiwiOz nanny or parent you could get the kids involved in this process by:

• presenting them with meal plan options for the week and letting them choose their faves
• getting the kids to help you cook and follow recipes
• taking some photos of the favourite meals and making a colourful meal planner (as above)

So far my top meal planning sites are:

Menu Plan Monday | Raising Healthy Kids releases regular Mon- Fri meals plans 
Livestrong | Healthy meals plans, lunchbox ideas, organic meal plans, fast food meal plans etc
Fresh for Kids | Five day healthy lunch box meal plan
Planning with Kids | This meal planner App is available for $0.99 and is great when you're on the go!

How do you do your meal planning at the moment? Are you more organised than me?! 

Happy planning! 

Rachel @ KiwiOz Sydney


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree that selection of diet plans is very difficult and you have decided your diet plan also you have shared it with all the community. I totally appreciate your help. Well all these recipes will surely be a good addition to diet plans.

    ReplyDelete